Monday, May 27, 2013

Beginning

Hello Everyone!

I don't know who all is reading this but welcome!  I wanted to start this as kind of a forum to post recipes and support through a Whole30 month starting on June 1st.

For those of you that are not familiar with Whole30 go read this but I will simplify it here for you.

So the gist is that for 30 days you eat:
Meat
Fish
Seafood
Veggies
Fruit
Nuts and Seeds
Coconut everything!
Healthy Oils

And you eliminate:
Dairy
Grains
Legumes
Soy
Sugar
Alcohol

So probably at this point it sounds like the food equivalent of waterboarding but I promise you that it is not that hard.  Plus the best part is you don't count calories, points, or measure portions!  For me the pay off was great but even if you do not have amazing results its just 30 days right?

Speaking of results when I did my first whole30 I lost 7lbs, 3 in. on waist, 2 in on hips, and 1.5 in on my thigh which means I lost a lot of fat and not a lot of muscle.  What was the best was my skin cleared up and I had tons of energy.  So join me for another 30 days of delicious and healthy eating!

Love you all!



No comments:

Post a Comment