Saturday, November 16, 2013

Let's do this

Hello Everybody!

I'm back and have a challenge for myself (and any of you that want to join) from tomorrow (November 17th) to the end of 2013.  Over the next 45 days I will eat healthy paleo friendly meals, I will walk a total of 90 miles, and I will do non-cardio exercise atleast 3 times a week.

Why am I setting this challenge up for myself?  Well my life has been crazy for the past 4 months and I want to take control over my food and health again.  It has been a whirlwind journey of moving to a new place and starting a new job but I feel like I'm starting to be more settled and want to get back into my healthy routine.  There has been a lot of pizza, wings over Albany, and beer over the past  4 months and my energy level and complexion are suffering.  Oddly enough I will admit that I have not gained much weight but I attribute this to having an office on the 2nd floor and having to constantly go up and down 3 flights of stairs.  (Old creaky elevators terrify me.)

Obviously exceptions to this are going to be Thanksgiving and Christmas Dinners because I love stuffing, pumpkin pie, christmas cookies of all kinds, and I'm not about depirving myself of these loves!

So join me if you want or just stop by for some more delicious recipes that I've been working on.  Either way thank you for reading and here's to the next 45 days!!

And now an adorable dog nose.  You're welcome!


1 comment: