Saturday, June 15, 2013

Day Fifteen - Halfway There and How My Body is Like a Pick-up Truck

I can't believe it's been fifteen days since I started this journey.  I've been really enjoying posting my recipes and I apologize that I've gotten a bit behind over the past couple of days.  Life happens.

Anyways today I want to share the way that I see eating off plan.  A lot of people out there (and I used to be one of them) call it cheating or being bad, both of which have a negative connotation.  I've started calling it off-roading and I now compare my body to a truck.

If you've ever been off-roading in a truck or SUV it is fun (yes I am a country girl).  However if you go off-roading all the time eventually you will have a truck that is beat and will no longer run.  Off-roading in a truck to me is the perfect analogy for eating poorly.  It is fun but if you do it all the time you will have a beat up body that doesn't want to run anymore, although parts on a truck are cheaper than on a body.  :)

So what do you think is a good way to look at eating off plan?
    

No comments:

Post a Comment